5 2 2
With an abundance of natural light and gorgeous leafy views at almost every turn, arriving home to this peaceful family-oriented cul-de-sac allows you to completely switch off and unwind after a long day, yet you have Charlestown Square, Whitebridge local shops and Redhead Beach all close by.
Boasting pristine presentation on a landscaped garden block, a choice of living areas, a versatile lower-level retreat, and a range of smart, modern updates combine to present a compelling case for a comfortable lifestyle. Five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a contemporary Caesar stone kitchen meet all your family’s requirements, while an all-seasons alfresco that soaks up the leafy surrounds in all its glory provides a picturesque setting for your barbecue gatherings.
Combining comfort and convenience in equal measure, could this be your new family home?
- Brick and tile family home on north facing 722sqm cul-de-sac block
- Double garage and an abundance of driveway parking
- Modern family bathroom with bath and shower, handy extra w/c
- Air-conditioned dining/family flows from bright lounge room
- Sparkling modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- A versatile fifth bedroom and ensuite accessed on ground level offers flexibility as a home office, teen retreat or accommodation for older family members or guests
- Beautiful gardens with vegetable patch and water tank
- 1500m from Whitebridge shopping village and the popular Fernleigh Track
- 2.5km to Charlestown East Public and Whitebridge High schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.