3 2 2
This exquisite residence offers the absolute pinnacle of luxury living located in the heart of Warners Bay and offering uninterrupted views to the glistening Lake Macquarie. Set over 3 private levels, this world class townhouse offers an unrivalled lifestyle.
Peacefully set at the front of a boutique block of 4, this impressive townhouse presents a spacious and convenient lifestyle retreat. Offering 3 beds with built in robes while the main bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite. The open plan living flows through to the dining and pristine entertainer’s kitchen while you can admire the gorgeous Lake Macquarie from the 2 oversized balconies. The lower level boasts a large living/rumpus room and seamlessly flows to a private and sunny courtyard.
This fantastic townhouse provides everything to relax and entertain in style. Positioned only a three minute walk to award winning restaurants, cafes and the iconic walking paths around the Lake.
- Master bed with ensuite and walk in robe; 2 bedrooms with built-ins
- Caesar stone benches, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Open plan lounge & dining flows to the lush entertainer's kitchen
- Versatile lower level ideal for fourth bedroom/study or kids play area
- Single lock up garage and adjoined carport
- Cafes & restaurants at your door
- Rumpus/living room
- Separate W.C
- Court yard
- Internal access to the single lock up garage
- External access to the courtyard and additional carport
- Living Room
- Dining room
- 2 balconies
- 3 bedrooms; 2 with built in robes
- Main Bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom
Rates: $385.19 per quarter
Water Rates: $202.04 per quarter
Strata Rates: $1,604.62 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.