5 2 2
Discover a real sense of sanctuary around this 5-bedroom home that sits on a private and easy to manage quarter acre block (1,248sqm) in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet Belmont’s vibrant town centre and all the action on beautiful Lake Macquarie are just moments away.
Custom built in a classic Australian colonial style, you will fall in love with this home’s inherent charm and character, as well as its generous floorplan and potential for self-contained accommodation on the lower level. 6-inch timber floors, leadlight detailing and a stunning handcrafted kitchen made from 100-year-old Oregon and Kauri pine will all catch your eye. An array of peaceful outdoor spaces ensures you will always find the ideal spot to relax and unwind whether on the gorgeous wraparound verandah, rear deck or beautiful gardens.
This wonderful address is just 1100m to Belmont Hospital, 1800m to Belmont 16ft sailing club, and a 7-minute dash by car to shops, waterside cafes and both primary and high schools.
- Choice of living spaces with formal lounge and dining and family room at rear
- Double garage with rear roller plus paved driveway for ample off-street parking
- Wrap-around decked verandah to welcome you inside
- Hand-crafted timber island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide climate control
- All five bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, master with ensuite
- Country style family bathroom with clawfoot bath and timber vanity
−5-minute drive from shopping centre for everyday essentials and lakeside dining
−3km to Belmont Public & Belmont High schools, 4k to Belmont Christian College
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.