3 2 1
This near new duplex is ideal for the investor, retiree or first home buyer trying to get into the market. The home is currently tenanted and returns $345 per week, this means that the investment is neutral to positively geared. Current tenant has a lease until 29th March 2022. The duplex is simple strata therefore no managing body, insurance is paid in common with your neighbour. The home backs onto a primary school which is perfect for privacy at night and on weekends.
The Home offers the following:
- 3 Double size bedrooms; 2 with built-in wardrobes, and the main with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious formal lounge
- Modern kitchen and large family/dining area
- Generously proportioned bathroom and laundry
- Undercover BBQ area and larger than normal rear yard for a duplex, all backing onto grassed area
- Single attached garage with auto door and internal access to living area
- Living area floors are tiled, whilst bedrooms area carpeted
- Other included items are reverse-cycle split system air-conditioner, dishwasher, stove and rangehood
The real estate market continues to grow at a rapid rate. This is an ideal opportunity to get into the market and see your asset grow in a very short period of time
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.